My First Yiddish Book
With this new Yiddish language learning book, you and your kids will be able to learn Yiddish in an exciting, fun, and educational way. You can use this great resource for your kids to learn their first Yiddish words and phrases.
- For Ages 0-5 whose first language isn’t Yiddish
- 30 pages of colorful pages for kids
- Over 200 words about different topics to help strengthen your child’s bilingual ability
- Bright and vivid illustrations to keep kids interested
- Written in both Yiddish and English, so parents who don’t speak Yiddish can read it to their kids.
A CREATIVE YIDDISH-ENGLISH PICTURE BOOK
Whether you are a child or an adult, this Yiddish-English children’s book is a pleasure to look at, as it features wonderful illustrations for each letter of the Yiddish alphabet, how to pronounce numbers, how to call different animals, translation of words, and so much more!
AN EXCELLENT TOOL TO LEARN YIDDISH FOR KIDS
This book gives both parents and children an easy way to study the Yiddish language with its excellent translation from English to Yiddish.
With this new Swedish language learning book, you and your kids will be able to learn Swedish in an exciting, fun, and educational way. You can […]
With this new Georgian language learning book, you and your kids will be able to learn Georgian in an exciting, fun, and educational way. You can […]
My First Russian Book. Russian-English Children’s Book: Russian-English Picture Book. Russian Language Learning Books. Perfect Book to Learn Russian for Kids Ages 0-5. With this new […]